Cable Ties W/Fixing Feature
Fir Tree Mount Cable Ties
- Design of the fir tree ensures a positive and secure attachment in a wide range of panel thicknesses.
- Disc on top of the fir tree covers the hole and minimizes the ingress of water and debris.
Offset Fir Tree Cable Ties
- Offset fir tree cable ties serve as a robust solution for securing bundles beside mounting holes or surfaces.
- The dense design of the offset bar helps ensure limited bundle movement.
Stand-Off Fir Tree Cable Ties
- Stand-off design positions bundles away from mounting points to avoid friction against surrounding areas.
- Wide range of stand-off lengths and fir tree sizes for different hole types, sizes and panel thicknesses.
Arrowhead Mount Cable Ties
- Easy and quick insertion ideal for a production environment.
- Ties click into place upon final installation assuring installer insertion is complete.
Stud Mount Cable Ties
- Fast and easy installation is ideal for quick-connect manufacturing environment.
- Low insertion force allows it to be installed onto the stud without the use of tools.
Edge Clip Cable Ties
- Applies easily to plastic and metal edges without the need for a mounting hole.
- Various orientations to position bundle above or next to edge.
Blind Hole Mount Cable Ties
- Designed to accelerate bundling and affixing to deep holes without continuing through to the opposite end.
- Eliminates extra hardware versus traditional screw mounts.