Standard Cable Ties
- Inside serrations allow for strong hold on cables and wire bundles.
- Head design provides high tensile strength with low insertion force.
Standard Cable Ties - Special Materials
- Specialty material cable ties for applications in extreme environments.
- Materials include heat resistant, UV stabilized and chemical resistant blends with varying levels of humidity tolerance.
Heavy Duty Cable Ties
- Robust strap and head designs withstand aggressive motion environments.
- Heavy duty cable ties offer a higher tensile strength for heavy load applications.
Wide Strap Cable Ties
- Wide strap design to minimize pinching of delicate wire bundles, soft hoses and/or convoluted tubing.
- Low-profile head provides compact fit around the bundle.
Outside Serrated Cable Ties
- Outside serrations allow for a smooth surface on the interior surface touching the bundle.
- Contour-style head design provides additional space in constrained areas.
Double Head Cable Ties
- Tie contains a dual locking design to secure two bundles at once.
- Head design can also provide spacing between parallel bundles.
Stainless Steel Cable Ties
- Provides protection when used where there is potential for corrosion, fire or temperature extremes.
- Ball bearing locking mechanism ensures high tensile strength and easy insertion.
Releasable Cable Ties
- Release feature in the head provides easy access to wire bundles when future changes are necessary.
- Head design provides high tensile strength even after repeated use, ensuring extended longevity.