Amphenol Industrial ATHD Connector Series
Circular, Plastic, Latch Coupling, Harsh Environment, & Power Connectors
The heavy duty ATHD connector series for size 12 and size 8 power contacts are sealed, single pole, in-line connection systems to replace splices and/or provide power wherever needed. These thermoplastic connectors are field installable and repairable and can thus replace expensive and unrepairable splices. The power connectors are ruggedized and designed for high vibration applications in the Heavy Equipment and Mining markets.
Additional styles and custom solutions to mate to the ATHD plugs are available upon request, including higher temperature resin and seals for harsh fluid applications.
Features & Benefits
- Size 8 crimp contacts are rated to 70 amps*
- Size 12 crimp contacts are rated to 35 amps*
- Both will meet 100 mating cycles
- Designed for temperatures of -55 °C to 125 °C
- Operating voltage of 1000 VAC
- Dielectric withstanding voltage of 1500 VAC
- Clip slots for a variety of mounting solutions
* Using Amphenol’s exclusive RADSOK® technology
- IP67 rated
- RoHS compliant