• One-piece ratchet closure design allows for easy installation during pre- or final assembly.
• Four sizes and multiple configurations handle a wide range of diameters and applications, reducing part inventory.
• Clamp interior is designed to guide and center bundle to reduce pinching.
• Easy release feature allows for quick adjustments and maintenance.
• Impact modified, heat and UV stabilized PA66 provides long-term durability, indoors and out.
• Steel mounting plate tolerates high torque mounting and is treated to resist chemicals and salt spray.
The Ratchet P-Clamp family offers versatility when managing wires, cables and hoses. The robust design and durable materials make it ideal for heavy duty applications, both indoors and out. The one-piece adjustable clamp can be closed by hand to the desired diameter. The release feature provides easy and nondestructive removal of cables simply by using a flat-head screwdriver. This nondestructive release allows the clamp to be reused without removing or replacing any bolts or screws. The Ratchet P-Clamp is offered in four sizes and multiple mounting configurations.