• Tensions and provides clean, flush cuts for 50 lb. to 250 lb. cable ties, including wide strap ties.
• EVO9HT is optimized for applications that require higher tensions using 120 lb. to 250 lb. cable ties.
• Impact-resistant housing and durable components for extended service life.
• Easy-to-adjust tension knob offers 33 different settings for precise, repeatable applications.
• Quick-adjust tension feature allows user to move three whole stops at a time, to quickly jump between higher and lower tension ranges.
• Advanced ergonomic design minimizes necessary hand force and “kickback” to reduce repetitive-motion injuries.
The EVO 9 has redefined the cable tie application tool, by combining durability, precision and control with unparalleled comfort. Manufactured with high-performance materials and components, the EVO9 has been proven to outperform and outlast other professional manual tools on the market. Its innovative, ergonomic design minimizes the stress on hands and wrists and “kickback” that occur with traditional tools, reducing the risk of repetitive-motion injuries.