• Patent-pending Tension/Lock/Cut Technology (TLC) technology delivers a “true” flush cut for a safer installation with no protrusions to damage neighboring components.
• The advanced operating system of the TLC technology provides operational reliability and durability resulting in fewer repairs and an extended lifespan; eases wear and tear on tool components.
• Contoured soft trigger and air-cushion handle keeps the wrist in an upright, neutral position providing greater operator control; minimizes slippage.
• Lightweight tool with the most technologically-advanced ergonomic design for reducing work-related risks such as fatigue and injury that effect productivity.
• Available in two trigger spans, Standard 3.5" (90 mm) and Short 3.1 (80 mm), to accommodate different hand sizes for better operator command with less force and fatigue.
• Operating function offers 33 precise pre-set, easy-to-read settings (with ¼" increments) that reduce subjectivity or the need for fine tuning.
• Tension lock-in mechanism eliminates operator ability to change tension setting for critical applications.
• The greater tension range satisfies a variety of applications with just one tool.
• Wide tapered tie entry allows for easy insertion of each tie for improving productivity and streamlining the process of moving from one tie to another quickly.
• Revolutionary tool that can be used to fasten all variations of HellermannTyton’s 18
– 80 pound cable ties selected as suitable for any application or situation.
HellermannTyton's EVO7 mechanical hand tool was ergonomically designed to reduce the risks of repetitive stress injuries to operators while concurrently increasing productivity. The EVO 7 Tension/Lock/Cut Technology delivers performance, safety and comfort for the operators. Available in a standard grip span (EVO 7) or short grip span (EVO 7SP), for smaller hands. Additional accessories are available.